Deep in the mountain and in a hot spring hotel with no internet.

For those who don't know what a Japanese hot spring is...
Also known as Onsen, the Japanese word for hot springs. It's a public bathing area that contains natural hot water with a lot of minerals, it is believed to have healing powers.
I don't know about the healing powers but let me tell you, it was bloody relaxing.

Problem! You have to be naked when going into the Onsen. I'm confident but going into the Onsen with other women naked plus step-mum... I just can't.  Thank god this hotel was small so the hot spring wasn't in high demand all the time, I waited till late to try it out.

Rules! You must take a shower before going into the onsen and take a shower afterwards.

Except all that, it was bloody relaxing, that water is amazing.

Here's me after the hot springs :)