Cup noodles anyone? Roller-coaster after? Then Chinatown in Japan!?
All this in One day! Pretty exciting day really.

This morning I headed to the cup noodle museum in Yokohamma where there's also a mini theme park Cosmoworld next to it. The mini theme park had this amazing roller coaster where you dive straight underground with water splashing you as you go down.
Don't be confused, yes I did go to another noodle museum but this is not the same! Cup noodles are the instant kind which we all cannot live without! Well I know I can't live without it.
In the museum it talks about the life of it and how it came back and the revolution it created. I was actually really inspired by all the you can do it quotes in there. I took a few photos of them. You will be surprised how much the company cup noodle owns. Inside you can also make a personal cup noodle which of course I did. I would def say it's worth a trip if you're there.

The roller-coaster was amazing, if it lasted longer it would def be better but for a such a small theme park, fair enough. Worth a visit if you're visiting the cup noodle museum next door.

Chinatown was well more over the top than I thought, it is def bigger than the London Chinatown which I did go quiet often. Some of the buildings were actually actual copy of the real ones in China which was quite cool I guess but to me it's still very over the top.