Sony building and shopping central.

I been travelling since end of June and the trip actually began in New York as my own celebration for finishing my degree. Honestly what a way to celebrate, I fell in love in NY and I can't get enough of it. Anyone reading this, give me a visa, job in NY please. Designer here!

Anyways, getting back to my point, so there I met a lovely guy who has been travelling for a year and somehow after a few months he's ending his trip in Japan so here I am meeting up with him and seeing kenza.

I def don't have the money to be shopping here but window shopping and seeing some amazing window displays is still pretty good. And for all you tech livers, there's the Sony building, not a fan of Sony, just go anyway, go get up to date with the upcoming tech, try it out and play away! They honestly don't mind at all. Plus everyone I mean EVERYONE is so nice.