It's been 10 days now and I really should have blogged before I went... Oops.
At the moment I'm at split, Croatia. The journey started here 10 days ago and is now ending here with a flight back to the UK tomorrow morning.

Split-Solta-Hvar-Vis-Vela Luka-Korcula-Ston-Dubrovnik-Split

The weather have been lovely (even got a very good tan) and because it's the end of the season, it means less tourists.
All these places were lovely and actually makes me want to make another issue of 'let me introduce you to', I will post some photos later.

Orange roof tops, castles, forts, little windows and houses. I can already see the illustrations.

Some islands were very remote, away from tourists, away from people in general, it was so nice to have some quiet. In Solta there were no one around, no buses, just the sea and boats. Every place I went to, the sea was so so clear, I wanted to jump in everytime. Def didn't bring enough swimwear.
If you haven't been, def go before it gets anymore popular. Go end of September to avoid the crowds but don't go after that, the season ends and the ferries stops.

Ta for now, have to wake up at 6.30am for a flight. Look on my instagram for photo updates.