As my friends know, I'm not the kind of person that does all that affection in public crap so of course I went to the city of love with my a very good friend of mine. It gets better than that, we went to Disneyland.

Obviously Disneyland in Orlando is still the best but with Eurostar being so close and being able to take us to one in 2.5hrs, you can't not go. To me Birthdays have always been special to me so spending one at Disney is just amazing. 


























A 23rd birthday in Paris and Disneyland.

Paris is beautiful as all the photos show but what these romantic black and white photos doesn't show is the amount of people and lets be honest I hate people and crowded places with people getting in my way. Everyone want that same photo in front of the Eiffel tower so you get so many people standing in the same place but this time is a mum and her 2 kids... making them do all sorts of poses right in front of it so making everyone else either having to wait 20 minutes before we can have that middle spot or taking the side photo. Selfish french people for you. I noticed I really don't like french people very much...