So far it's been beautiful. Although the weather is getting cold now, might even be getting ill... Not good.
The toilets are crazy here and soooo clean. The seats are heated, there's some kind of bum washing thing going on that I'm way too scared to press on. Every place I have been to has one, which just seems like an awful way to waste energy.
Starting to notice everything is over complicated, even a coffee machine that needs to press a million buttons before I can have one.
The temples so far is the most peaceful place so far. It's a bit weird when there's one in the middle of the kaos.
Will do a separate post on the temples.
I love matcha green tea, always been a fave of mine so ofc im having them like crazy, anything to do with it, I'm buying and trying.
Here's me with matcha green tea ice cream :) and a photo of the crazy toilets here.