So many temples everywhere in Kyoto.
The Fushimi Inari was the best I have seen, it's combination of traditional and beautiful, and the best is, not many tourists seem to be crowding around it like all the others.
The famous row of shrines seem to stretch for miles and up the mountain and more. If I had enough time, I definitely would have walked up the mountain.
The temple itself were impressive, red everywhere and a combination of the red leaves just makes the photographs even more beautiful. Thankfully it wasn't raining as well :)
I threw in some money at every temple I went to, not sure what I was wishing for but all went to a good cause I hope. For every coin you throw in you must shake the ribbon that's attached to the bell, it's one of their traditions.
I'm loving the traditions here.

I think I could stay in Japan for a while, Kyoto might be too quiet for me so lets hope Tokyo is everything I want it to be!