Oh man, I really need to learn how to scooter, it seems like it's the only way to get round the island. Well there's also the tuk tuk but it's so expensive!! The whole island is very hilly so even if I did learn, I think I would die and that wouldn't be great. I need to be alive for full moon and Songkran!

Anyways I sucked it in and went for a tuk tuk, I thought if I was going to hire one, I might as well do it for the whole day and see everything. So today was a beach, a huge Buddha and lots of temples.

I honestly find temples so peaceful, I don't have a reglion and I don't think I believe in god but there's something about sitting with all the faithful people. I can sit there for hours. This temple was very gold and over the top but what isn't over the top in Thailand! My first temple in Thailand and I'm impressed so I think Bangkok temples are just going to be amazing!

The big budda was BIG and white. It's still under contruction but it's still very impressive. It's on top of a mountain so getting there took a while especially when it felt like the tuk tuk barely could head up it. If you're not into the buddha then go for the view, you can see most of Phuket up there.



I know most people don't go to Phuket for the temples or the buddha but I was getting a bit bored of the beach and needed some culture injection.
#hotdogsorlegs