It's been such a good week. The beach is beautiful and the most important I have met some amazing new friends. I feel so sad to be leaving. But acutally it's also good I'm leaving, I don't think my liver can handle another night of drinking. The chang beer and the buckets are too good.

Last night I met my fate! Usual night of chilling out with everyone outside and drinking and I start talking to a guy who just got here in Phuket and he tells me he lives close to me in London, then he also worked in Scribbler the summer before I started working in Oct, whatttttt. I never meet anyone in London that has any connection to me what so ever and on the otherside of the world I meet someone that does, what is happening! That night was my last night in Phuket, had to say goodbye to my roommates, the girls and the hostel. :(

On to the next adventure! Ko Phi Phi.